- Lets just start out by saying I’m soooo behind in blogging! It makes me feel like such a bad friend – but I think the reasons why I’m busy are good ones.
- I was so happy to discover this week that our little blogging community is going to have another baby boy to fuss over! Congrats C, D & S!!
- Easter has come and gone – but not forgotten. We had a wonderful long weekend. Alex was so very excited – and totally jacked on sugar. Next year we will go for sugar free treats. We did attend a community Easter egg hunt – what a crazy 5 minutes. That’s all it lasted – less than 5 minutes. But since it was put on by a local chocolate company… I didn’t mind going out early in the morning in the freezing cold – the chocolate was goood!
- It is going to sound crazy – but I’m seeing a physio for what I’ve termed “iPhone finger”. I have some bad tendinitis in my right hand due to all the mousing and mobile device use that I do. So I have some funny exercises I have to do – seems to be getting somewhat better.
- Now that he weather is getting better, I’ve been “getting off the couch” – and started up my little “jogging” routine. I must find that its getting a lot easier! I’m less out of breath and can run longer periods of time. On Sunday, I walked and ran just over 2km in 16min – baby steps right! I’m using RunKeeper to help keep track.
- On Sunday I did something for the first time – I felt a baby kick. My sister-in-law is 7 months pregnant and I asked if I could feel the baby if she is active (yes a girl!) and she was more than happy to let me. What an amazing – yet so very strange – experience! Let’s just say that tears were shed.
- I’m almost done Alex’s Life Book – just in time for his 5th bday… oh my goodness – he’s turning 5!
- Currently reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (attempting for the 3rd time…) If your local public library uses BiblioCommons for the catalogue, you can follow me at “lilmisslibrary“)
- Recently watched: This is 40. I was so pumped to see this movie – but sadly by half way I felt it lost it’s mojo.