I just got a total boost – I was nominated by the one and only Christine at 12450 miles for an award!
Three rules apply to this award:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave this award to you.
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Christine!! Christine has been one of my longest blogging buddies. We both pretty much started the adoption process from Korea for our boys at the same time back in 2008 and have been friends ever since. Matt, Alex and I even traveled to Boston in 2010 to meet her and the adorable Spencer. Christine is a wonderful mother, photographer, creative soul and I wish we lived so much closer!
7 Things… well… I’ve been blogging now going on 4 years – I hope I have 7 interesting facts that I haven’t shared!
- I can’t whistle or snap. Not sure why – I try – but my body won’t work that way!
- I was a bit of a geek growing up – surprised? When I was young (grade 1 ish), I would do math homework pages for fun… even in the summer. Mind you my mom did pay me a penny a page… perhaps I just was after the penny candy for the corner store.
- I have a desire to go hand gliding. Not skydiving or bungee jumping, but hand gliding. My dream place would be in Rio – I watched it on a travel show once and think it looked amazing.
- I am a horrible speller! I rely on spell check quite a bit – that’s why I use Chrome online – has an auto spellchecker 🙂 I also have really bad handwriting – thank goodness for computers.
- Growing up Cory Haim, Keifer Sutherland, and Neil Patrick Harris were my teen idols. I was also convinced I was related to Keifer since we had the same last name… you never know… we might be!
- I always have to have lip balm with me. I can’t stand having dry lips – especially at night. Sad thing is is that Mason also loves lip balm and has chewed up more tubes than I can count!
- When I watch something on tv that is embarrassing for the characters I have to change the station and go back a few seconds later – drives Matt crazy!
Passing it on to the wonderful…
- Emily at Love to You
- Belinda at Belle and her Boys
- Barbara at Mommy’s Two Monkeys
- Amanda at Pursuit of Poppy
- Rachel at In His Hands
- Joanna at Little Bit O’Seoul
- Kelly at Uninterrupted Prosperity
I know – not 15… but I have to ensure you all have people to link to too 🙂