a little of this… a little of that…
- I won a safe!! Yep – you read that right – a week or so ago I entered a contest on Life as Mom and I won a fire proof file safe! Great site if you are looking to follow a mommy life / food / money saving blog.
- Craft show is going well – and it’s this Saturday! We are completely booked and I think I’m pretty much done with crafting. I don’t necessarily have as much as I would like… but I also don’t want to have piles of stuff left over. I will be donating a few pieces that are left to Mothers in Action for Viet Nam, a very worthy cause.
- This past weekend we attended an AMAZING event – Savour Stratford. If you are a foodie – you would LOVE this festival. It’s a 2 day festival in downtown Stratford with food tastings, celebrity chefs, a giant market and much more. Each year it gets better and better.
- This past Thursday, Alex and I went to the Fall Fair. Going to the fair brings back so many memories of being young! Bracelet day, riding the Zipper and the Scrambler, eating cotton candy… so much fun! Alex went on a handful of rides and we checked out the farm animals, and ate fair food. I fell in love with a little brown calf… so sweet, and Alex experienced a cow going to the bathroom… sigh.
- I watched Bridesmaids on the weekend as well… I must admit that while it was funny at times, it was not what I expected after all the hype. I was thinking it would be a girls version of the Hangover… and it wasn’t .
- I’m super excited that many my favourite tv shows are starting back up… I’ve been waiting for How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory for what seems like ever… Now if only Mad Men and True Blood were starting up…