I saw Tuesday Thoughts somewhere and thought I’d steal it this week to share some random thoughts about what’s going on in my life.
- I’m a sucker for long books – especially those in a series. I’m in the midst of reading both “Fiery Cross” Diana Gabaldon and “The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest” by Steig Larrson – both are heavy enough to do some serious damage if they were dropped on my toe.
- Speaking of books, I’m going to add a Books I Love page to the blog.
- Last night was a gong show in our bedroom. Went to go to bed and Mason had been sick… all over my side of the bed and on the floor. Not fun. Then after stripping the bed I got the brilliant idea that we should flip the mattress. In doing so, we accidently smashed the glass on Matt’s bedside lamp. Not cool. This sort of thing always happens to us.
- I think I have a bit of an addictive personality since Pinterest has me hook, line and sinker. The good thing is that I know I’m not alone after following many of you. If you are not following me, you can find me here.
- I’m also newly addicted to True Blood. I’m working my way through the series. Currently on episode 5, season 1.
- I’m quite excited about my Handmade Culture Show and Sale I’m putting on at the Library. The only thing is is that I’m scared we won’t get enough vendors! We have 8 confirmed, with a max of about 18… so almost half there. It’s October 1st, so we still have time, but it’s less than 2 months away. Must start crafting as well!
- I have great plans to start walking more. I need to exercise – my waist is turning from twinkie
- Today I finished listening to “Breaking Dawn” by Stephenie Meyer in audiobook format… for the second time (see -sucker for huge books) and it is quite timely – 100 days until Breaking Dawn part 1 hits theatres! I CAN NOT WAIT – yes, I am a Twilight fan. If you haven’t watched the trailer yet I highly suggest it. I really really hope Meyer decides to finish Book 5 – Midnight Sun