I’m really looking forward to this week:
- The Christmas Mania is beginning. On the weekend there is a Christmas open house at our local garden centre that I try to attend each year. They have dozens of beautifully designed trees throughout the store, and there is warm cider and holiday music too. It really gets you in the holiday spirit. Also on Thursday Bradshaw’s, a local store with designer kitchen ware is having their Christmas open house.
- I have Friday off. Enough Said. (I think I’ll take Alex to one of the above mentioned open houses).
- Matt and I are going away… alone… over night! We are off to a resort in an area of Ontario called Horseshoe Valley. Can’t wait! The colours are going to be amazing, let’s just hope the weather is clear. This is the second time since Alex has been home that we have been sans baby overnight. I hope he is good for my mom!
- While I’m not really looking forward to it… my birthday is Thursday. So I’m hoping to have some cake. That’s a good thing.
- And guess what – snow is in the forecast!
Is there anything you are looking forward to this week?