Can you believe it? Today is the last day of Summer. At times I thought time was passing so slowly – and at other times it flew by in a blur. It was an incredibly hot summer. It’s also been a very busy summer. Here are a few of the highlights:
- spent almost two weeks up north
- bought a plot of land on an island for OUR future cottage
- visited African Lion’s Safari
- visited Storybook Gardens
- visited Boston and finally met Christine and Spencer!
- attended one of my best friends from University’s wedding
- ate lots of corn and other fresh produce
- played in the water.. A LOT
- Alex started getting his 2 year molars (highlight or lowlight… not sure)
- Got rid of bottles!
In a tribute to our summer, here are a few pics that didn’t make it to the blog over the last couple of months (at least I don’t think they did…):