I do have the full year to fulfill my resolutions right? Because I’m way, way behind. Luckily there are 171 days left in 2010.
1. Get presentable in a bathing suit.
Well I did gety a gym membership, so that’s a start. Just need to USE that membership. We won’t be traveling south any longer (Wedding has moved to Thailand – boooo!). I’ve just bought bathing suits that cover a lot more for now.
2. Give up my Creative Gals blog.
3. I was going to give up Etsy – but I have a very strong addiction – and can’t do it at this time.
In the process of revamping both stores. Just need some time to craft….
4. Matt and I will go away – overnight – alone.
Yeah right. Need a sitter that will watch Alex for an extended period of time first.
5. We will start our second adoption!!
Done – but stopped as you know…
6. See a naturalpath about my endometriosis.
Done! Went to my first appointment yesterday. On lots of new supplements to assist with hormones and pain, but also seems according to the electronic acupuncture machine my large intestines are way out of wack, so stuff for that. Next week I start a 6 week round of acupuncture. I’m told by next month I’ll feel much less pain. Fingers crossed! If only I didn’t feel nauseous from the supplements.
7. I will start Alex’s Life Book.
Sadly, the most important of all resolutions has yet to be started. I’m still torn between paper and digital.
Next year – no resolutions. This is way too stressful.