My bloggy friend Emily is having a giveaway to help celebrate her sister’s family journey to adopt a child from South Korea! The prize is a fabulous apron – be sure to enter!
One of the ways to enter is to share a family recipe – here is one of my easy to make dishes:
Tuna Rainbow Fish Dish
- can of flaked tuna (in water), drained
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- half a box of vegetable rotini pasta (or whatever small pasta you like)
- 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- a slice of bread buttered on both sides
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain
- In the pasta pot mix in drained tuna, soup, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Top the casserole with the extra cheese.
- Tear up the bread into small pieces and scatter around top of dish.
- Cook at 375F for about 30 min.
You can add peas if you like!