As always, I have quite a few books on the go:
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella – a very cute chick lit novel if you can get past the whole ghost thing.
- Tuesday’s with Morrie by Mitch Album – this one was for my book club. Pretty good – but I must admit I liked the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch better
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon – LOVE the Outlander series – this is the third. I’m pacing myself so they never end.
On the go:
- Lucky Girl by Mei-Ling Hopgood. This is the story of a girl who was adopted from Taiwan and the reunion with her birth family. So far so good. It is the author’s life story – and includes various facts and statistics about Chinese adoption that are very interesting.
- The Wife’s Tale by Lori Lansens – I’m really looking forward to this one, mainly because Lansens is the author of The Girls – one of my all time favourite books.
- Babies in the Rain – Promoting Play, Exploration, and Discovery with Infants and Toddlers by Jeff Johnson. I haven’t started this one yet – but I thought it might have some creative ideas for activities with Alex.
So – what are you reading right now? I’m always looking for new suggestions!