That’s right – Fall and Winter are right around the corner. You are all probably yelling at the computer right now – saying “NO WAY – Summer just arrived!!” However I have seen evidence to the contrary…
- School starts in 10 days
- It is getting dark around 8:30pm and street lights are coming on
- There are Fall mums at the garden centres
- My daisies have died off
- There were fall decor items in the flyers tonight
- I got my driver’s licence renewal form in the mail today
- I’ve started doing my Christmas shopping (3 gifts bought)
- I’ve signed up to participate in a Christmas craft show (it’s a fundraiser for the United Way)
- I RECEIVED THE WISH BOOK FROM SEARS… A WEEK AGO!
Any other evidence that Fall is on it’s way in your lives?