I can’t believe summer is almost here. 5 more days of Matt working, and then we are off for our summer vacation. We will be spending 2 weeks straight up at Matt’s family cottage in Burk’s Falls. While we are there we are planning on:
- RELAXING!! The first few days will be spent just vegging out and letting Alex explore.
- Introducing Alex to the water and the boat – should be lots of fun!
- Going to Burk’s for Canada Day celebrations – now that should be interesting. Burks is… shall I say… a little on the red neck side of things.
- Going up to North Bay to ride the beautiful carousels and miniature railway at North Bay’s Waterfront and explore the town. Matt went to University up there so we are going to check out Nipissing and the trails behind the school. If you are in the area please let me know!
For the rest of July we will be:
- attending the annual Brickman’s Picnic on July 11! This is a picnic for those who have adopted from South Korea in Ontario
- checking out the local water parks
- going to Storybook Gardens in London
- going to Wings of Paradise in Cambridge
- enjoying lots of family time – Matt and I will be home the whole month of July with Alex!
- I’m going back to work, only 6 weeks left at home which makes me very sad
- Matt and Alex will have the month together
- we hope to go to Matt’s grandmother’s cottage in Bayfield for a few days
What are your plans this summer?