Despite the appliance problems this week (we had more that I won’t bore you with), Alex is learning new skills. This week he has started:
- going from a seated position to standing without the assistance of a wall or someones help
- “power walking” – not quite running, but walking very quickly until he gets into a speed wobble and falls down
- making boo sounds towards books
- taking milk at night through a sippy cup!
- taking off the corner protectors from our coffee table
- taking off the cubpard locks (I thought they were child proof!)
This boy has skill! He also is getting covered in bumps and bruises – yesterday we had a bloody lip. I guess that is what little boys are all about! Anyone have a spare bubble I can put him in 😉