I think this is going to be a Great Week!
– Matt was off, so we go to spend more family time together – Yeah!
– I have been asked to do a little database work for a colleague so that will keep me busy – and I’ll make a little spending money.
– Alex had play time with his Grandma and cousin while I stepped out for a few minutes
– I am meeting with my book club for the first time!
– I get a cut and colour – FINALLY! 2.5 months is way to long to go without a cut – or a colour! I look like a skunk with a mullet – not good.
– I’m travelling to Beamsville to meet up with 3 other mommies and their little boys from Korea – it will be LOTS of fun! So long as Alex sleeps while I’m driving…
– Grey’s Anatomy is on! It better be a new one.
– It is supposed to be 18C – perfect walking weather – what else can I say!
– We are going to take Alex for his FIRST haircut! He also is well overdue!
– We need to do some shopping for our FIRST family photo shoot on Monday – we need to match – silly I know!
I hope your week treats you equally as well.