Today has been a bad day – but it has also been a great day in so many ways.
- Alex woke up at 6am… cried on and off until 6:30 when I got up to get him – I know, bad mommy – but honestly he was in and out of sleep for that half hour – and playing with his stuffed animals.
- Decided to make banana pancakes for Matt, Alex and I – first the flipper broke in half, then the pancakes burnt, then the smoke alarm went off – all before 7am
- I was all moody and cranky after that and let it out on Matt – sorry sweetie – I love you!
- Mason broke Alex’s new rubber ball – my fault though – shouldn’t have let him play with it too…
- Alex had a real nasty diaper… and it got on my fingers… yuck!
- He then didn’t want to go down for his well needed nap
- I started my new fitness regime – I’m going to the gym once a week (I know that is not enough – but before that it was once a month – so this is much better!). Matt’s mom is watching Alex every Tuesday morning for me so that I can go – Thanks Pat! It felt good to go – even though I was there for only an hour. I was the only one there – so no waiting in line!
- I got the first book for a bookclub I’ve joined! Will talk more on that later
- Alex and I went to the Perth East Public Library to visit the lovely ladies there – and they gave Alex an amazing gift! A huge backpack full of toys, clothes – and of course – BOOKS!
- Had pizza for supper – oops – that goes against the new healthy living pledge Matt and I have made
- Alex and I went to a Tupperware party tonight! I know – another one… I think this is the 4th one since mine in August! Got a set of snack containers and a small fridgesmart container.
Let’s see what tomorrow brings