Oh boy…

mason-0031

Yep – Mason and the leftovers of a box of chocolates.  I discovered this when I came home last night…

Yes – we know they are poisonous to dogs – luckily Mason had no reaction.

I should also really put away the nutcracker… I should also really turn off our Christmas lights out front… they look so pretty though.

Advertisements

5 responses

  1. Wow – there is no regret in those eyes either! Roxy once ate a whole bag of M&Ms… also very lucky as there was no reaction.

    If it makes you feel any better, I still have an (undecorated) tree up. I just haven’t had time to deal with it!

  2. I LOVE this one! Anyone who owns a dog knows this scene… Jana-dog once ate the girls chocolate bunnies the day after Easter…not enough real chocolate in those things to make her sick, apparently.

    w.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s