Where is the time going?! I can’t believe it is Tuesday night already – 4 more days of work until a week off – and I need it! Today the posting for my job during my leave was posted, so if you know of an Information Technology Librarian looking for a 10 month placement in the Stratford area, let me know…
A few things that have been going on:
- I bought a diaper bag! The Borsa Mamma by Peg Perego. I got it in black so that Matt will actually use it. It converts to a backpack too which I thought was pretty cool.
- Our neighbours Joni & Steve gave us their highchair and a railing for the bed once Alex gets into a “big boy bed”. (We didn’t get the toddler bed conversion kit when we bought Alex’s crib.)
- I put up a print in the nursery – it is of “The Gift” – you may have seen it before. It was given to me after my dad passed away, and I thought the angel could now look over Alex.
- I made soup! I am not a chef by any means… but this was easy – and VERY tasty! It is a cheesy potato soup that was posted on Little Birdie Secrets – a great crafting blog. I didn’t try the bread bowl – but served it with some nice multi-grain bread… I hope you enjoy it too!
- Today marks 30 days post LONO – over half way to our travel call! I hope….
- Oh… and I had another Etsy sale! My second! Woo Hoo!