- Finished ALOT of craft projects – a rag quilt for my niece (xmas gift), 3 little critters for friends with new babies (will post pics soon), and the top to a flannel patchwork baby quilt that I will be posting on Etsy.
- Had a nice family meal on Sunday with my mom, brother, nephews, and Matt (I even cooked the turkey!)
- The weather was AMAZING!
- Took a hike in the old grove
- Finally watched What Happens in Vegas – cute movie
- I made banana muffins
- Matt found the bag of giblets from the turkey – still in the turkey – today…. we roasted the turkey yesterday
- Ran out of batting to finish the flannel patchwork baby quilt
- Saturday Matt took Mason pheasant hunting – in a field filled with burrs. Mason came home as one giant burr. Matt and I took it upon ourselves to cut burrs out… Poor Mason – he doesn’t look very good right now. He has an emergency haircut tomorrow afternoon at the groomers
- Somehow I got stuck painting the front door today (I’m not the world’s best painter) – and while it does look better than it did before, it is definitely not a great paint job. As a result, the front door was open ajar all day
- While baking the muffins I got stung by a bee – twice. Probably got in via the open front door. It still hurts!