I’ve been Tagged! Christine at 12,450 Miles got me, so here it is:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:44am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (wearing mine right now 🙂 )
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Momma Mia
4. What is your favourite TV show? Let’s go by day of the week: Desperate Housewives, Intervention, House, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, Coronation Street and Jon & Kate plus 8
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee and toast
6. What is your middle name? Lee Anne
7. What food do you dislike? Sausage
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Viva la Vida by Cold Play
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic.
10. Favourite sandwich? Summer Sausage, Mustard and Lettuce
11. What characteristic do you despise? Shallowness
12. Favourite item of clothing? Not that I wear it very often, but my little black dress. Fav item I wear a lot – my Mavi jeans.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Korea!!! And I would love to go back to New York.
14. Favourite brand of clothing? Don’t really have one – although I do love Mavi or Esprit jeans
15. Where would you retire to? Cottage Country
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 29th was really nice (2 years ago), had champagne, got dressed up and went to the Church for dinner.
17. Favourite sport to watch? Hockey I guess….
18. When is your birthday? November
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
20. What is your shoe size? 7
21. Pets? Mason – a wonderful Brittany Spaniel
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I wish – still waiting…
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Librarian – and that is what I am! Christine – you too!?
24. How are you today? Tired – just sat through a day of talk on Integrated Library Systems
25. What is your favourite candy(lollie/chocolate)? Coffee Crisp and Curley Wurlys
26. What is your favourite flower? Peony
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 3- my day off – a nice long weekend
28. What is your full name? Krista Robinson
29. What are you listening to right now? My office mate’s phone continuously ringing…
30. What was the last thing you ate? Macadamia nut cookie
31. Do you wish on stars? Yep
32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Midnight Blue.
33. How is the weather right now? The sun is peaking through the clouds.
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My hubby
35. Favourite soft drink? Root Beer.
36. Favourite restaurant? Pazzo or Raja.
37. Real hair colour? Brown
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Cabbage Patach Kids, Lego
39. Summer or winter? Summer – cottage time!
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
42. Coffee or tea? COFFEE.
43. When was the last time you cried? .I’m not sure – I usually tear up when reading sad stories in the paper.
44. What is under your bed? Not much – perhaps some dust bunnies.
45. What did you do last night? Watched Desperate Housewives and The Amazing Race. Recooped from making jam.
46. What are you afraid of? The leaping bugs in the library
47. Salty or sweet? – OMG! That is so funny! Christine mentioned both – with Kettle Corn – I found it at the grocery store yesterday and ate most of the bag… myself…
48. How many keys on your key ring? 5.
49. How many years at your current job? 7.
50. Favourite day of the week? Friday.
51. How many places have you lived in? .4 cities – many houses
52. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes
I will tag… Beth, Laura and Kristine (fellow blogger)