Today we received our fingerprints back from the RCMP! It was supposed to take over 6 weeks – but it only took us 2. And as I expected – no criminal charges.
There are so many things we do in the spring. We start spending more time outdoors, socializing with friends, excercising more, yard word, and the inevitable – Spring Cleaning.
Tomorrow I have the day off so I will be prepping for our home study visit next week. I will be scrubbing my baseboards, hand washing the floors, the walls, cleaning the fridge… All part of Spring Cleaning I guess. I am also hoping to spend Sunday in the garden. I hope to:
- Plant the bulbs I bought at the Stratford Garden Festival in March
- Replant seeds – my peas did not come up!
- Work up the flower beds – trying to mend the damage from the moles
- Degrub my yard as best as I can – then hopefully the skunks will stop digging up my yard…
- Plant the 2 planters to go beside my back door (fountain grass, coleus, and potato vine)
oh no – just check the weather – 17C, and 70% chance of rain for Sunday… gardening isn’t looking too good…